GREAT NEWS and anticipation

SORRY!  I haven't blogged in a minute.  lots of things happening though

SO  I am on bodyspace now!   i figured out the app on my phone so i'll be posting more on that as i get deeper into training.

I am training myself to wake up at 530 so I can go to the gym before work.  January 4th starts the return of the Resolutioners to the gym making it IMPOSSIBLE to go to the gym and do serious work unless you go early or you go super late like 9 p.m. or later.  I think tomorrow will be my first day I will actually get up and go, i seem to be awake enough to function.

I finished the main part of my Active RVA warriors program.  I now have to interview and see if i make it to phase three.  Phase three is the phase where I get certified!  I must make it to Phase 3 i have a job waiting for me upon certification at Gold's where i work out as a group exercise instructor. They also want me to be les mills trained.  It's all pretty exciting.  I graduate Jan 13th! so come watch!

I am in full on knitting season and i am making socks, taking hat orders, and making a vest!  My Etsy will soon be populated with items to order and buy so .... order and buy!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CelebrityKnitter?ref=hdr_shop_menu

Also last min gifts are available via mary kay from me.  i have gift bags from 10-50$ available.

NOW the GREAT NEWS!  I am Officially a Running Coach for the Monument Ave 10k!  I will at the Bensley community center training site so if you wanted to join a training team, join mine!!!

Comments

Popular Posts