Updates!!

Sorry it's been a while since my last blog.
TOO MUCH is going on.

I just got hired at Gold's and as my boss informed me, it's my job now to go to as many classes as i can between now and my trainings.

Because they don't have trainings in town when I can go I have to get them in before I head out on vacation.  THIS PRESENTS A PROBLEM.

I recently, like 3 days ago, paid off ALL my credit cards.  EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM.  I only have two more things to pay off and I'll be debt free aside from mortgage. Though one of those things are student loans...ugh.  The problem with this is I don't wanna use my credit cards that are now clean to pay for these trainings.  I have two Les Mills Certification trainings i need to get done before i head to vacation. each training is close to 300$.

my options are to go to the trainings pay for them with my credit cards and pay off the credit cards again.
figure out how to whip up that much money in two weeks to pay for it.

I'll figure it out.  I'm just glad I made the decision to not compete anymore this season.
I also know that I'll be even more in peak condition by the time I do the trainings and do teach backs and tandem teaching and my video teaching and shadowing.  I'm starting to see ab lines :0)
my eating is still off and my running has been off because of Hurricane Joaquin and I just can't with treadmills.  I'll be back on track with cardio in order to drop thigh inches.

I am currently at my non competition weight, my new comfortable weight and maintaining my shoulder/arm muscle while working on defining my legs more.  By the time January rolls around, i will be between training for work and training at the gym, right where i want to be to start competing in 2016.  I can't wait.  2016 is gonna be a less debt, running and competing type of year.

Comments

Popular Posts