2015 goals

so 2014 is gone and so is my good tape measure.  I need to find it i think it's here at work, if not i'll make a quick roll to a store to get one.  i need to take measurements.  with some good eating habits i have managed to slim down my hips and thighs some.  i still have work to do.  i took a progress picture today and my upper body and abs are coming along nicely.  My legs will need the work.   with running coming back into my cardio routine and the addition of Body Attack possibly things will come together with these legs soon enough.

The definition is coming in the lower part, the upper part around my hips is the issue and it's shored up i just need to keep working on it.

SO Goals for 2015

Drop half marathon time to 2:30

Drop 10k time to 60 mins

Drop 5k time to 30 mins

increase all weights by 20 lbs

place at a figure/bikini competition

Get ACE certified.

I graduate from the Active RVA warrior program Next tuesday and hopefully get selected for stage 3 so i can get certified for group exercise instructor.  I have a job at golds waiting for me.  I NEED THAT CERTIFICATION!!!!

Heres to a part time job i want to do in 2015!!!


Comments

Popular Posts