crackdown time

So i am holding steady at 125.  This is good, however, i need to get serious about dropping weight if i want to compete this summer exclusively

Why is that? Well Football season is during the fall and chicken wings and pizza and cider are staples i need in my life.  And not just sunday, but Thursday and Monday night football as well.  While i do have options and know how to make clean versions of all these now, I'm just lazy and don't wanna.  LOL

During my non competition times this time around i will be better about my weight gain.  i'm gonna lean bulk so when it is competition time its just a matter of 3-5 pounds instead of 10-15.  I just can't deal with this up and down with my weight while i compete and off season competition.  I have goals i want to achieve in the next 5 years with my fitness competitions.  I want to move from Bikini to Fitness.  I want to be flexible enough to really compete in fitness and strong enough to try and test to be a master trainer for either body attack and CX worx for Les Mills.  I want to do all those things.  IT starts with being dedicated to my eating plan.  It's ok to have sushi and pizza and burritos,  just not as frequently as i would and have done in the past. If i'm serious about doing well i need to treat this as a lifestyle.

I may also need to get a microwave back into my kitchen.  Long story but it is preventing me from doing somethings i need to do to help myself out.  may do that this weekend

so my goal for competition season will be around 115lbs and dropping 2-3 inches from my thighs.  Lets see what happens.

Also I am enjoying getting a whole bunch of sleep lately.  I may need to cut into that some.  I haven't been lifting like i need to.  I will not be a cardio bunny.  I need to get back on my lifting schedule along with my increased cardio schedule because of teaching now and get my head in the right space for that.  I either have to get up early or go to sleep later so i can go to the gym around 8 p.m  I just have to get that into my schedule.  Start that next week.  Enjoy last few nights of 9 hours of sleep a day :)


Comments

Popular Posts