eating plans and trying to be better

Last night i had to cut short my day.  I had the worse headache, i was dizzy.  I was in bed by 7:30 and don't remember much till i reset my alarm at 545.  I'm gonna have to hit the gym tonight after my demo for Sportsbackers.  But i just couldn't do anything.

I blame it on my eating plan.

I have been trying new veggies like squash and such and not having my staples of sweet potatoes and broccoli and stuff.  I think my iron is low.   I haven't been this low on energy in a long time.  Doesn't help the last two weeks have been chicken and fish.  I usually have some beef in there.

It's grocery week so i'll be able to fix this asap but man, you are what you eat has taken on new meaning.  I'm keeping my muscle tone but this tiredness is just not working for me.  I need to fix it ASAP


Comments

Popular Posts