may be obsessed with seeing my abs

So since i discovered them i have looked for them daily, i've worried about them I've babied them to no end.  the appearance of my abs mean that i'm finally losing body fat.  Losing body fat 6 weeks away from competition is a great thing that means i'll slowly start to get into the shape i need to be in to truly compete with the girls on stage.  Granted, i'm doing novice and masters only first competition but i'm considering doing another competition may 14th  i have to sign up by the 8th of may book hotel and stuff and if i'm gonna do that i need to make sure that yes.... i'm gonna be in the shape i need to be to do it.

It's so weird to acutally be super focused on my diet this far out and seeing results.  it's kinda weird to see results so i keep looking.  i take pictures every other day even though this makes me obsessive because i want to see the time lapse development.

I put on my fav new york and company dress and it was pretty much a size too big, so i'm slimming down even if my scale is being stubborn with the numbers.  It's not even the number but the look i want to achieve.  I maybe the same weight i am now but have the look i want cause of the loss of body fat and building of muscle.  it's so interesting to see how my body is changing.

so without further ado the pics

THursday

Sunday

Wednesday

I also need better lighting in my bedroom, i'm getting those philips hue lights for up in my room and pretty much whole house soon.  

Comments

Popular Posts