4 weeks out blues and pr'd

So last weekend I PR'd again at my 10k.  If only I had run as much as I should have could have been faster but it was my fastest 10k to date with my time being 56:51  I am definitely moving up a seed next year.

Then i promptly fell off the wagon.  I had a subway sandwich, sushi, ice cream, chinese food, a thick burger and fries and Chicken fingers and fries.  My body just recovered yesterday and i just lost the weight i gained from that foray.  SIGH.  I have to stay on task  I should be further along right now and i'm not, and it's cause of things like that.  I LOVE FOOD.  I love ALL THE JUNK FOOD AND CARBS.  There i said it.  When i'm not in comp prep i have it, maybe i should be more diligent off season so it is more of a treat and less of an everyday  here are my progress pics.  My coach wantd them and i'm scared to send them to her.  My overindulgence all WEEKEND shows.  Well to me it shows cause i should have been tighter by now and close to my goal of 115 and i'm not i'm still hovering at 118/117 cause i put myself back a week with my weekend.  Well i learned my lesson.


March 27th




Today





Comments

Popular Posts