I need this app on my phone to work better

Ok sooooooooo, #1 sorry this is delayed. 
#2 i really need the blogger app to do better on my phone.  I can type this lovely post and it won't post.  I have a pixel 2, this should be easy.

SO A Lot has happened and my Pixel doesn't wanna share

June 10th I moved to Day shift as the new ER Laboratory Supervisor for the new Freestanding Emergency Care center affiliated with my hospital.  I had pushed for the position for a while because it will help me in my ultimate goal of being a Lab Director.  Also they needed one, my current lab director would not have been able to oversee the lab there.  I had a choice really though i could stay at the hospital and be the Hematology Supervisor or i could try this new adventure. 
I went with the Stat lab environment i had run and set up previously for 7 years. 

So i got a pay bump and a schedule switch i have it so that i don't really have to work weekends except maybe 2 a year.  YEH i said 2 a year.    I just have to get all my weekend people up to speed first. LONG STORY

As for competition life i finally getting myself together.  doing a Running streak but my pixel isn't loyal and declined to wake me up at 5 am this morning for my 30 min run so i'll have to do it tonight at the gym.  UGH
This is my last bikini competition of the year unless i decide to last minute do the Battle Royale in VA beach.  But my next competition I only want to do 40+ bikini and Fitness.  It's my goal to develop a fitness routine and competition in that category in 2019 almost exclusively.  It's  no longer carrying the posing part so i don't have to get bigger than i am now.  I just have to get ten times more flexible.  So yoga and working on my gymnastic moves again.  I could never do a back hand spring but i think as i get more flexible again i can do it.  We will see where i am in my flexibility by Dec and decide when i'll compete in 2019.  It's just one of those things I've always wanted to do.  With the Rules change to know posing... makes it that much more attainable.

So despite my Pixel 2 trying to hold me down and oppress me this week, everything has been going well.  And i hope after a talk with my google it will decide to see things my way and publish stuff via my app. 

Comments

Popular Posts