Clean eating and my need for pepsi

SO in order to fully achieve my body of choice I will need to change my diet.... drastically.
I'm a person who believes eating a whole pizza and drinking that 2 liter is ... Dinner.  So lets just say this whole Healthy diet thing isn't exactly on my radar.

So when I went on a hunt for Healthy things i'd like it took a minute or so, then i realized most of these "diets" include a few items and easy to cook items at that.  So i made a list of things i liked to eat and went from there

Pasta
Shrimp
Fish
Beef
Chicken
Whole Green Beans
Carrots
Sweet Potatoes
Broccoli

Yeah... that's about it.  But honestly that's all i needed.  Switching from regular to whole wheat pasta was the only concession in that matter for me.

Prep for me equals going to shop for fresh meat once every two weeks, then getting a slab of it, then seasoning and portioning it into freezer bags and putting it in my freezer.  Same with the veggies.  All I have to do is.... cook it.  This has been my biggest issue.  while i have all the time in the world, my time management of late has been POOR. I come home and i'm like FREE! then i'm like i don't wanna spend time in the kitchen I wanna go PLAY! Then I end up with a bowl of cereal or a burrito bowl.  While, this isn't all bad, it does lead to a stock pile of seasoned meat in my freezer.

so buckling down and cooking what i pull out in the morning is going to be the main thing.  Eating... who thought it would be so freakin' hard?

Oh and while i'll cut back on Pepsi... I like my empty calories and caffeine so it's staying


Comments

Popular Posts