i need to be better at this

I really do.  Cause I am definitely switching over to fitness.  I may occasionally do bikini... but I am totally switching to Fitness at Bodybuilding competitions.  It's fun and the outfit... comfy.  No one says anything if you aren't stick thin.  I can drink water and eat food cause I need fuel to do this routine.  And honestly, no one back stage no matter how great they look, strong they look, can do what you can do during a fitness competition... unless you have competition in the fitness category.  Judges aren't judging you on if your butt jiggles or if your abs are tight enough at the level I am currently at.  They are judging you on the 4 fundamentals.  Can you do that high kick, can you do that split, can you do those push ups, can you hit that straddle hold?  Now as you go from amateur to professional, yeah it becomes a factor.  BUT for this level? NPC level, it's about the routine.  I LOVE IT.  It's the fundamentals of fitness.  It's fun, it's a definite break from what people usually see at the shows.

I hope eventually there will be more fitness girls to compete vs but if not, i'll keep doing what i do, perfecting my routine till i am ready to hit a national show

NOW  pics

OH did i mention that i placed First and Overall champion for my Fitness debut?  Yeah... i did that






Comments

Popular Posts