Atoms- the new work shoe

So I have a new job.  I am an Associate Group Leader in Vaccine Sciences.  I make a little more, salaried, and I can work from home 3 days a week. I cleared up most of my debt and have a considerably more to save and spend.  All in All the quarantine life has done me good.  I have a new kitchen (See next post) and a new philosphy on my fitness and extra curriculars. 

I decided that i would allow myself some frivioulous purchases now that i could afford to.  I got a Moonpod Chair ( worth it), Les mills Workout Equipment (worth it) and then i finally decided to by a pair of Atoms Shoes.  These shoes, they may not be expensive to some at 129$/169$ but to me, they were.  The only other pair of shoes i spent that much on were my running shoes or my Custom Nike Airforce ones. That was it.  So i felt guilt, but i did it. I didn't have to put it on my credit card and I had plenty of money for anything that came up so i got a pair of what is supposed to be the most comfortable shoe around.

The colors are very plain so they match most of my work clothes.  They are indeed very comfortable though and the elastic laces make wearing them without socks or with socks comfy.  THey have cooper infused lining so when i wear them without socks i dont' have to do my usual dry and deodarize methods to keep them fresh.  All in all my black and white ones were so comfy, light and versatile that i got a second pair in grey.  They are exactly as i thought they would be as well and I look forward to getting more.  They are perfect for work because they are full coverage so even wihtout socks my feet are protected.  they are light so for the heat of summer they don't get super sweaty. the quarter sizing on it is a dream they fit perfectly in length and they don't feel too big.  They have been worth the money even if i do think they are still a tad over priced.  But i can afford these kind of things every once a while now that i don't have a majority of my income going to pay off Credit card and loan debt.










Comments

Popular Posts