I can see why

People get addicted to looking at the scale!  Geez, it's a daily battle not to get on that thing at the gym.  Well i lost the battle this morning and i weighed myself preshower.  124.2.  i lost a whole freaking pound?  in a day?  CRAP!  I have my goal of 120 by the end of the month but if i'm gonna be dropping a pound a day... could i be 120 by the end of the week?  We'll see.  Again.  120 is my goal competition weight.  it's something i think i can maintain, throughout the year.  But if i need to lose more to be competitive i will.  but only to 115.  Not going below 115.  I just can't get back down under that.  that was a 15 year process to get above 110.  i'm not sure how i'll feel if i got below 115 again.

ok i'll stop obsessing about my weight and post pictures of what i look like now and at 133 and you tell me if you can tell a difference

 133lbs

 127



 124

Comments

Popular Posts