MORE cardio!

So this weeks goal is MORE Cardio.  It's that time of the month women dread and i just don't have the energy to lift heavy right now.  So i decided I would make this week a Cardio only week.  Twice a day cardio everyday this week.

In my constant battle to get leaner I'm winning, seeing the definition in my leg that was hiding under the body fat.  The upper body holding the same despite more focus on my legs and lower body.  The progress is great and  honestly what you put in your mouth is what you see on your body.  I prepped some better meals for the week so we'll see what happens.  I'll admit my meals have been stagnant and plain the last two weeks which made it hard to follow.  But I tried out some of that protein plus pasta from barilla so we'll see what it looks like this week with  my meals.  No cheats this week till next Sunday and then not really a cheat.  I can order a steak for my parents anniversary dinner.

I've been practicing my posing routine and i think this time i'll have it pretty much nailed.  I'm gonna have to practice it in my heels starting next month.  I wanted to get it down pre-heels then go from there. This years experience will be so much better than last years.  AND i'll have a fancy new bikini for the august 29th one

Comments

Popular Posts