Moving into crunch time

So i'm moving into crunch time.  this is the end of week 5 and now i am 4 weeks out

I've increased my cardio and moved to doing legs only at the gym, my upper body i keep in shape by using my TRX.   i'm close to my next weight goal of 115 and i am seeing the difference in my legs.  I can't wait to see how i look at 115 in my suit.

I need to shave!  I need to order my tanning spray, I need to send in my Cutler App!  It's in my bag with my check i just need an envelope.  I'll mail it before I go to the movies with my dad.  I am only doing one category.  I think i'm ready for multiple categories.  I just didn't have the money this week. Last few weeks of OT money in my check and i needed to pay off my cruise in nov and other bills.  I like that i'm close to being debt free but that's also my problem.  I can't enjoy my extra money cause i'm getting out of debt.  When i am totally debt free, i plan to stay that way.  There is nothing worse to know you have 600 extra bucks, but you gotta use it to pay on a debt instead of spending it on something you want to do, like a weekend on the beach and still have money left over.
Just a few month months and Debt Free will be a reality.  Jan 2016 is gonna be a freeing month.  Debt Free!  then i'm gonna buy that Rock n Roll Tourpass so I can do destination run vacations all year! I would do the pass where i could go international but i'll wait till i'm like sub 2 hour half before i go overseas to run.  I'm not like THAT serious.  But i do wanna go to like Vegas and Colorado and stuff for like 4 days.  2016 will be competitions and runcations.  All brought about by getting debt free 2015.  Just like my competitions, all it takes is some focus.

NOW i have 1.6 lbs to lose before goal weight but here are comparison pictures of where i started and where i am now.  Excuse the undies in the last pic.

133

133

 117

I will be taking pictures in that competition suit this weekend for my bodyspace account so I will post those when i have them as well.  I'm loving my legs in that last picture though.  Still work to do, but progress

Comments

Popular Posts