3 weeks of training and busy

SO the countdown to my cruise vacation is now officially on.  It's been so busy too.  Last weekend was Les Mills Training. I passed it and now able to start team teaching so i can do my video assessment.  I do Crunch fitness program training this weekend, after i run my 8k and next weekend I do Body Attack training.

Trying to fit in my own workouts and runs, adjusting back to the time change has been a chore but i have the added incentive of being on a beach and in a bikini for 12 days to get myself motivated.  I want to make sure i am in top shape for that.

One thing Cx Worx training has shown me is that my core is weak.  I'm not sure if it's because of me focusing on my rehab with my lower body or body building in general.  My core is weak.  I was one of two who couldn't hold a 3-5 min plank. i lasted a min and a half.  I need to fix that before i film and start doing classes full time with cx worx.  It will come I just felt so weak and disappointed when i realized that weakness.

Positive note, paid off my credit cards in time for the cruise.
I have a plan on how to use just my capital one cards in a way that isn't deterimental to my credit score or wallet.  Get my PSN points and build my credit back up to where i want it to be.

Also all this positive cash flow stuff from not having credit card debt also means not only having a stress free cruise vacation but that i can go shopping on black friday and get my ps4.  I decided PS4 is what i want.  It was hard, cause the Xbox one was there smiling at me for the same price.  But there are just more things on the PS4 that i want to play right now.  Fable is the only thing i want to play on Xbox One.  I won't have time to really indulge in my Fable love till January anyway so waiting is easier.

Comments

Popular Posts