Ramping up the fitness.

The more work I do with my Les Mills training the more i realize i am not as fit as i thought i was.
My core is weak and the more i work the more i realize it's weaker than it should be.
So i have gotten back on my eating plan and  since i signed up to run the turkey trot this year again and all it's hills I am back on my streak.  My shoes still aren't fully broken in with my padding so i need to get that straight or buy new shoes.  I'm not sure which will happen first.  I really want to use my discounts to get some reebok ones but then i also know which work for me and want a pair of my usual underarmour ones.  I will probably order my reeboks this week since they are custom and work with my shoes i have the rest of the weeks ahead before ordering some post cruise.

While i'm on my cruise i have to learn my body attack and cx worx choreography so that i can start filming my classes so i can get the best one to send to Les mills.

I am back on my eating plan too so that all this extra cardio helps the leaning process.  Getting rid of some unneeded body fat and with the increase in cardio will help.  Yep i plan to bring my running shoes too.  Running the track on the ship is so much fun  nothing more interesting.  Also they have a skating rink so i'll be bringing my skates too.  i can't wait to see what 2016 brings for my fitness but one thing i hope it brings is increased Core Strength so i can hold that 5 min plank

Comments

Popular Posts