updates

SO!!!!!!!!!!  taught my first cycle class no one died and I hate to admit i really like cycle.
I guess when my knee was first rehabbing it was so hard for me to pedal I just didn't do it anymore.  MISTAKE.  I'm actually considering getting cycle shoes and getting some road wheels for my specialized Myka that is collecting dust in the basement so i can go outside and ride some.

I signed up for 3 short races.  May 30th my new tradition of the 12k on memorial day, June 4th run like a girl 7.4k and my new tradition of July 4th running the Brandermill 7.4k.  I want that gift certificate for winning my age group.

My knee has been giving me issues so doing cycle twice a week and slowly working back in my runs.  This weather has not been helping.  My knee hates the treadmill so I haven't been able to get my 45-60 min runs in that I like to do.  I want to bring my 4 mile time down to 40 mins and under by the end of the summer.  All in my ultimate goal to do my first half in 2:10.  then I can go for doing my next  half is less than 2:10.  My goal by Richmond half is 2 hours... Lets see how we do.

Finally, I started carb cycling.  In order to drop some weight and inches for competition in July and August So 3 days on low carb ( under 125) and  1 day high carb ( between 400-500).  i'm not even sure i can eat that much carbs in a day.  But this Friday my high carb day i am going to olive garden for my free birthday dessert and meal so I'll try my best.

As the summer approaches i'm picking up subbing classes and hoping to get my own cycle class assigned to me.  Cleaning up my budget, paying off the last of my debts as i get started and ready to pay off Student loans.  I'm just glad i have worked my personal debts down to the point that they will be paid off and that i will have the extra money to pay back student loans AND still live and have fun and buy things.  Being focused on your goals and sacrificing some wants really helps too.

well back to work i have a fitting session for my bayonetta costume tonight and another session at the gym calling me.  Get some more cardio in and practice some CX movements for tomorrow.  gonna nail track 4 this time.

Comments

Popular Posts