updates from the hanger zone

So week three and scale movement is happening and finally my thighs appear to be getting themselves together.  Well they look that way, but i could be imagining it.

It is my most problem area for my competitions.  It's never been defined.  Or smooth as i like to describe it.  my objective is to maintain my shape and make my legs more muscular looking instead of just big.  there is only so much you can do with angles.  With girls who were leaner than me up there my advantages shrank.  This time around i'm seeing the positive changes in my body as i work my eating plan and workout plan.

The amount of cardio i'm doing this time around is varied and more high impact so i think that is helping TREMENDOUSLY.  So far i'm excited about my changes.  I have a week left before i decide to do the show in July and doing the show in August in multiple categories.  I just want to make sure my body is right.  Working on a routine and dealing with the same issues this go around won't help.  I want to be top five and i won't settle for anything less than top five.

In all honestly i'm not hangry.  But i also have had worse cravings this time around.  learning how to fit them into my macros has been working though so i'm not deprived.  However, i have been getting randomly lightheaded and i need to figure that out.  I don't know if it's cause of low blood glucose cause i cut my sugar intake so much or if i'm still not getting enough calories.  I want to be getting the right amount and according to my fitness pal i am i just don't know if it's not right or my measurements aren't right.  as i tweak that, and continue my plan i hope to see more progress.

May 21st




May 8th

Comments

Popular Posts