My body hates me aka adventures in Carb cycling

So good news first.  I've lost body fat and inches.

NOW the rest of the news.  These last few weeks of Carb Cycling have taught me I need to lean bulk from not on so i'm not here having to drop/cut weight like this again.  Last week was ok, i was desperate for any carb or sugar by Friday and indulged it with a Bonanza feast at olive Garden.

This week I've been plagued with gas that won't leave my bowels so it's staying there causing all sorts of pain till i have coffee or my body thinks it's tortured me enough and allows me to pass the gas out. Sorry I know TMI but hey...

Aside from the gas now my hands are tingly.  Like Beta alanine tingly and i'm having hot flashes.  I am just about done with my bodies objections to my eating plan shift and Almost feel like denying it it's High Carb day at Cheesecake factory tonight.  But currently i'm trying to figure out ways to pass gas, and why i'm tingling right now and taking on and off my hoodie.

I promise to not bulk incorrectly again  I PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Comments

Popular Posts