Buckling down and leg progress

So it was a long weekend but i did well and didn't gain weight! That's an accomplishment for me cause when i have a mega movie/ veg out weekend that can happen.  But i had a productive week and weekend and finally starting to see progress with my thighs.  I need to get my measuring tape out soon and measure but i have definitely dropped inches in my thighs and hips which is what i'm shooting for this competition season.  The one thing i'm doing differently is incorporating this thing i call 100 swings a day.  6 days a week I do 100 Kettlebell swings and 50 kettlebell deadlifts.  It's really doing wonders for my legs and butt, hip area.  I need to remember to take my kettlebell home so i can do the 100 swings no matter what.   it takes about ten minutes to get it all done but it's really improving the look i want this go around.  Adding in more cardio exercises and this week getting back into my running routine helps tremendously with dropping the last % of body fat i need.

Things to do this week:

I need to do some progress pictures this week and measurements

Follow up on my suits progress for the August 27th show

Practice my posing routine


Do this month: Book Hotel for August 20th show and pay for shows in August.

Buy a new wig


Do in Sept:  Pay for and book hotel for Blue Ridge classic in Oct.

I have a real need to place top five this year or close to it.  I want to do a Jr. National Show.  I like the way i look and feel right now.  It's not as restrictive as i was last year but i'm seeing better progress.  The next 7 ish weeks will be interesting.

Comments

Popular Posts