RVA warrior training, Figure competition, wizard world

SO completed my first RVA warrior training weekend.  I got CPR certified again, got my routines, and info on the program and i am gonna have to figure out how to remember them all by saturday for local certification training.  All in all it's a good group.  People are all reasonably fit, there is a mentor there who forgot leg day and that was CRAY looking.  NEVER FORGET LEG DAY.

I signed up for my Competition last week.  I'll be doing novice Bikini.  I was gonna shoot for figure, but... i think bikini is more attainable with everything getting ready to go on with the RVA warrior training.  I'll move from Bikini to figure next year.  This also means my food gets 100% clean real quick.  It means i'll be at GNC getting more of my fav protein shake and seriously jonesing for a soda.  I'll have to get my soda consumption down to one every two to three days while preparing for competition.  I can't go cold turkey cause... SODA.  Making them special treats will make things easier. Going from 64 oz to 12 oz a day was a big enough feat for this year.  I can't shock my body into total withdrawal quite yet.  Though i may get some gourmet root beers to help.

One thing that i am having to sacrifice with my RVA warrior training is seeing the Broncos play in Denver in October.  It's just not gonna be able to happen with the training schedule.  I'll see when things get closer but i seriously think the October 19th Sunday night football game is just not going to happen.  But as long as i get to see my broncos play with my spirit animal at the helm.... i'll be happy.

I am collecting materials for Wizard world cosplay and scraping together money and space on credit cards to get photo ops and tickets.  i'll be there all day in my Bayonetta and Wonder Woman cosplay.
but i need to get my butt working on my outfits.  I need to complete two sets of guns, find a wig and ponytail and find or make a tiara, wrist cuffs, whip and silver boots.  i'm procastinating.  but next week.... i'll be focused on it.  local certification is what's on my mind right now.

Comments

Popular Posts