Having time to Knit= etsy store

Among one of the things I'm thankful for is time in 2014.  I have had to tighten my belt some and Budget, but I've been able to quit my part time job i grew to despise in October and have enjoyed having my weekends back.  I finally understand the joy of Friday.  It's not just another day i have to go to bed early cause of a 7 am work wake up call.  It's the Beginning of the WEEKEND, where you don't have to work!
New concept since I've had two jobs since I graduated college over ten years ago.

One of the things that gave me joy over the years but i had to do while at work was Knitting.  Because i could only do it at work, i was never really able to learn more than garter, purl and stockinette stitch.  Now that i have time i have been able to up my knitting ante.  I have now learned how to follow a pattern.  Before they looked like complicated jargon that I had no time to follow.  Now I can follow them cause i know the stitches and i'm learning new stitches everyday.  This has made me happy to restart my knitting under my pseudonym the Celebrity knitter.  I named myself after i made a 10 ft long Heartagram scarf for HIMs Ville Valo and he wore it the last leg of his US tour way back in like 2009.  So now I'm back to knitting and now I have a etsy store!  I don't have much in it cause I've been following patterns I've gotten on Lionbrand and that's kinda illegal  BUT now that I know new tricks knitting wise Watch for items to appear up there Soon.

my etsy store is:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CelebrityKnitter


Comments

Popular Posts