Blue Ridge classic

For once i was at a much bigger show and I didn't place.  But i felt i brought my best package of the year and a new posing routine that helped show case my best parts.

I am waiting the judges feedback cause i feel like i'm close to my goal look.   I'm certain leaner will be my feedback.  But at least i have a plan.  My classes as cardio and lifting heavy.  I will continue my runs but i need to start lifting heavier with higher reps to change this fat into muscle.

I even got a fancy fitness tracker that evals body fat and muscle composition to help me evaluate what i'm doing and how much i'm actually burning.  I think it will help these next few months before my cruise to stay focused.  I am back on my eating plan... except you know Pizza on football sunday.  We will see where i'm at in January.

I need to get my suits recut and more bling added.  I may even buy a fancy one used.  I don't wanna move up to figure yet.  and i think with enough determination i can place and be competitive and make it to a national show in 2017.  That's my goal.  And i wanna do it without looking all emaciated and old in the face like some of the girls do.

so without further ado where i am at my last show of 2016












Comments

Popular Posts