still waiting but what i know

I'm still waiting for Judges feedback for my last show the Blue ridge.  But what i do know. I placed 10th in Masters, and DEAD LAST in Novice.

I need to stop playing, if i want to do this, i'm going to have to work hard on getting leaner.

I may need to finally just say to myself that i have to do more cardio.  I HATE CARDIO, like any good lifter but it's what is gonna lean me out along with my diet.  So i'm gonna get serious about my eating plan.  I need to be 100% clean, no cheats at all during the week, keep cheats to sunday football and leave it at that.

Thankfully i have a few races early in 2017 so running will still be a necessary thing for me.  But i have to run further than the few miles I've been doing with my run team.  Once the half is over i have to run at least 12 miles or more a week.  I will need to buy my new running shoes early.

I also want to lift heavier for more reps to see if i can turn this fat into muscle in my legs so at the gym i'm gonna be mainly focused on legs. Working in maybe two different arm/upper body lifts as a leg break, then stepper or Arc Trainer for 20-30 mins before leaving the gym.  I need to work harder, longer.  I need to run more and longer.

Once i have my legs where i want them then i can maybe loosen up a little but i have to get these legs right before i even think of competing next year.


Comments

Popular Posts