GETTING PRIMED FOR A NEW SEASON

So let's recap my 2016

I dropped my half marathon time 17 mins this year.

I dropped my 10k time 15 mins.

placed 3rd and 4th in Masters bikini



so as i get primed for next season/2017 my goals are:

drop 6% body fat

place 1 or 2 masters bikini

place top five open bikini

Go to a national/jr national show and place

Do my first Fitness level competition

Drop my Half marathon time to 2 hours flat

Drop my 10k time to 50 mins


I invested in a customized workout and eating plan for myself.  I'm still not convince i need a coach yet.  Though i am gonna to use a posing coach.  I do know i need that!
But the customized workout and eating plan will be good for me.  Finally get my macros right and see some actual movement to muscle build and fat loss.
This year i need to build up my back and shoulders.  I already have a good framework but if i'm gonna do fitness division at the end of the year I need to focus on that.  i also need to focus on my legs... as usual but mostly with fat loss and maintaining the muscle i have under that.

So for December i'm upping my cardio with blasts of kettle bell swings and box jumps mixed in.  I also getting back into lifting 3 days a week and my running routine back.

My prep this year is a 20 week prep so lets see how it goes.  First competition is April

Comments

Popular Posts