Black Widows

So it's week one of the 20 week cut, so far so good with my eating plan i haven't started with my lifting plan yet.  Gonna start that on week two.  Of course Aunt Flo came to visit to try and mess with my macros but she doesn't know about my new eating plan.  I got plenty of macros to defeat you Flo!  Also my steak and potato tacos for dinners/ lunchs yeah they satisfy fast food cravings well.

This Saturday i'm doing a try out with the Richmond Black Widows.  the Womens' tackle football team.  It's gonna be interesting.  My Spirit animal peyton manning would be proud.  I am trying out for Running back, or Cornerback or Wide receiver... just call me wes welker.

I know I won't actually be able to play cause of my schedule but it would be good to know if i could make the team.  If so I may make the time for the 2018 season to play.  I don't miss all female team sports, but I do want to play football, real tackle football.  from the looks of things, the team is right up my alley they were conference champs and seem to take the game serious while having fun.
So i will try out, show off my hops, my juke skills and my general Wes Welker willingness to catch a ball in traffic.  it would be interesting if they thought i had good cornerback skills... i could be DJ island :)  but this is all wishful thinking.  I would have to make mini camp cuts, then training camp cuts before i even made the team and i know i wouldn't have the time so i'd bow out before then.  but 2018...  2018  i'll be a widow for sure.  Right now, it's just to see what i got.  I'm still working on my bodybuilding dreams.  building up my back to do fitness at the end of the year getting more flexible and dropping bodyfat.

i'll do starting photos after Aunt flo leaves lol

Comments

Popular Posts