End of the 3 week challenge and how my house won't let me be great again

So the end of the 3 week challenge is coming on Friday and i cna't wait to see the results.  Of course i'll share them here as well.  I feel like i am smaller or at least .... i don't know.  I;ve avoided mirrors and scales cause i didn't want them to lie to me till i could compare my before and after pics.  chicken and fish for 3 weeks..... I BETTER HAVE SOME RESULTS

now on to my house.

SO last week the electricals in my house decided to act up.  Kitchen outlets died, thermostat died. Replaced the breaker box and all that's fixed now to the tune of 600$
 SO I'm like well WHEW just in time for my tax returns and I can spend on some frivolous things and make my house smart for once.  I'm addicted to all the things my Google Home can do, so i planned to get a light hub and some smart bulbs and a second google home for upstairs.... that was till my toilet began leaking.  Not just leaking, but leaking and dripping down into my kitchen

I was like YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!
SO called over my plumber dude.  He tries to get it to stop leaking and stop running and running up my water bill.  INSTEAD, he stops the leak but let's me know there is no hope to stop the running no mater what i try.  It's time to get that new toilet.  SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  i had to readjust my frivolous spending plan.

While i'm being responsible, catching up, paying off and getting my financials all right for my great debt payoff of 2017.  I dropped the idea of getting the second google home till next month.  I just can't responsibly consider dropping 129 on the second google home right now when i'm gonna have dropped around 250 to resolve my toilet issue.  Darn you house for coming first.  WHY WON'T YOU LET ME BE GREAT AND BUY THINGS I WANT WITH MY MONEY!!!

Though, one big thing i was able to do well two things i was able to do for myself, get the light kit, and book a full hour posing session with my posing coach.  NO guilt on that 100$ splurge on myself.  Especially after i reupped my Hilton Rewards, booked my hotel with a pay at hotel option saving myself a charge on my card till it's CLEAR.  Gonna get my NPC card this weekend and while i contemplate not having my second google home for another month and how responsible that is of me
I'll eat this fish and veggies for lunch and think about how good i'll look in the custom bikini i'll get made for this years competitions.

Sometimes you just have to make great lemonade with the lemons life throws at you

Comments

Popular Posts