3 week challenge

So my posing coach, money WELL SPENT.  I am already seeing improvement in my walk after a week.  I of course had to slow down and figure out my hands.  Also stop being so ridged looking like a figure girl lol

Also my posing coach has wanted to work with me since she first saw me so she is also giving me tips on diet and how to help slim down.  I added sprints on the treadmill... hate them and getting back to my long run Sundays as well as my lifts.  But of course, the most important thing is my diet changes.  I have been consistent with 6 meals a day all carefully measured.  With veggies, chicken, and fish all low carb... it's been a battle, but i'm so far so good.  i feel like i'm looking leaner, hence my three week challenge.  I am doing this till Feb 24th i took progress pics before i started and will take them again on the 24th.  i'll see what they look like and as a gift i'll book hotel for my first show :)

I haven't done it yet, i want to make sure i'm on the right track with my goal of leaning up my legs and tightening everything else up.  I feel i look better already but i'm biased :)


now posing routine

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t8qc3fesb41dwd4/2017-02-11%2016.45.40.mp4?dl=0

Comments

Popular Posts