3 days away self doubt creeps in

Now all the doubt is creeping in.  Did i do enough?  The answer is no.  But i'm a work in progress, that's why i'm doing novice Bikini.  My legs just aren't right, the upper thigh is my problem area and after my pig out week next week, i'll be back on my competition diet protocol.  I liked the results i got with working out that diet.  A renewed focus on my legs, and getting more defined in my quads and building my calves to balance the definition with the rest of my leg will be necessary.  Competing can get expensive, but i'm glad i have my suit, shoes and hairs.  Of course this has led to me getting a little addicted to going wig shopping.  Wig heaven is a store in town and it is indeed Wig Heaven.  There is a wig there i want but i haven't convinced myself i need for the competition ... yet.  I may go visit it today see if it's on sale some more.  What i'm doing this week is tanning.  Yes i know i'm black but i still need a coat or two of tanner for the harsh lighting. I did my nails myself, my sister would scream in horror.  I am also doing my own make up and not plucking my eyebrows.  They will be in their full glory.  I have a wig and a back up wig.  I have all my dark clothing and flip flops.  I just need to stay calm and remember i'm new i'm not complete, but i will be and i'll keep doing this

I just need to see where i'm at.


Comments

Popular Posts