Spirit animal Mecca

SO THursday night and Friday, i was in Denver.  Yes for the game.  I got to commune with my spirit animal.  Well not really but i was in the audience,a nd close enough to hear him screaming his audibles.  It was a great game to see live and for once i was among my people.  it's hard being a displaced fan.  All i can get is ravens, redskins, cowboys and occasionally 49 ers gear here.  I'm a broncos fan, and more importantly a fan of Peyton Manning.  Being in the crowd watching and seeing him play knowing that 3 years ago this could have never happened was magically.

4 neck surgeries to repair nerve damage. therapy and now being an MVP and breaking records every time he plays.

Me:  Nerve damage a year and a half of therapy, my first bikini competition done and running half marathons. I only plan to get better just like Peyton every year till i'm the best till i'm holding up that trophy like he wants to hold that second lombardi.

So i got a custom jersey to remind me of that goal.  To constantly be better than i was the year before just like Peyton
Photo drop now!










Comments

Popular Posts