Day two of leaner by 2015

So i had my chicken, sweet potato, and broccoli for meal two, will have a shake for meal 4 and a light meal after i work out for meal 5.  I'm not sure about this five meal deal.

I may end up going with supplements, 3 square meals and a protein shake or two a day.  I can't really do the 5 meal thing it's hard in the lab to stop break and eat as much as they want me to. 

I am working a leaner diet.  I can have carbs till Noon then no carbs after that.  I can have two shakes a day.  I am also gonna start taking a pre workout. 

As for the gym  I'm gonna work heavier weights in, and cardio with each session. I need to get out a run, so i may start that tomorrow with a morning run then gym in the evening.  I am trying to get my cold weather gear for running in order then it's like 80 degrees today so that will throw me off, but i need to get back on schedule.  My body isn't gonna get leaner by it's self and the leaner i get the better it will be for my next competition.

I just gotta make a plan and stick to the plan.  Will it make me boring... yes, will it be rewarding when i hit my goal?  ABSOLUTELY.   it's 10/28 now so by 11/28 i'll hopefully have some new results and be closer to where i want to be

Comments

Popular Posts