SO MUCH TO DO

After a semi useless study session on Saturday i sat down and realized i have a lot to do.

Between 10k training team, my own personal training, my Group exercise class prep, and studying for the ACE  I'm busy.  Throw in anything else and i feel over booked.  Getting stuff done while at work is vitally important and utilizing my evenings and weekends.  I'm trying to keep to my 930 bed time but i'm thinking soon i'll have to scoot that back to study better.  I also have to clean out my office.  I need a place to study without the distractions of a TV.  With Nottingham dead, I don't have any computer or anything in my office that could distract me while i study.  This is gonna be necessary.  I will need to do that this week/weekend.  OF course i still have to do things so i can live sooooo, groceries and doing yard work this weekend meaning i may miss another Saturday gym session though i'm going to try not too.  i want to keep with my Saturday routine of 10k training, bodyflow, full body circuit then the rest of my day.  I don't know i think pushing back my 9:30 bed time will be the easiest fix.  Give myself a few more mins in the evening to do what i need to do.  getting that full 8.5 in before my 5:30am wakeup and workout is nice, but.... I need to get Stuff done!

Comments

Popular Posts