That moment

When your phone is dying... literally dying, needing to be on life support 24/7 to work and you call to use your Insurance and after weeks of insurance not working, you are able to use your insurance to get a brand new Droid DNA!  I must admit i'm behind the times but i love my DNA, i haven't found a phone i want desperately.  I am honestly waiting for the windows phone to have all the apps i use everyday and i'll chuck up the money for that  I was terribly upset when the screen finally cracked, i was even more upset when the headphone jack died, i was even more disappointed when the battery started to drain like a facehugger was on it.  I have had a time with my auto insurance covering my windshield it ended in me paying a lot of money for coverage they are not allowing me to use to cover the crack in my windshield.  SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  i'm dropping them and following my spirit animal to Nationwide.

I haven't really had the best of luck with insurance these days so to get my phone done and it will be shipped to my work tomorrow seems... magical.


Comments

Popular Posts