Too busy to remember things

I need to slow down a min i guess.

But I know i'm supposed to do something this Saturday and have no clue what.

Between trying to get stuff done around the house, 10k training team, my own training and eating plan and just making sure my house is in order I have no clue what to do.

I want to go shopping hard right now.  I need new running shoes, some supplements and some new housewares.  I want to throw my hat into the home garden ring and plant some veggies.  I'm just not sure which ones yet.  I'm not sure i'll have time to tend to them so i need ones i can plant and let life happen.

So far this weekend i need to

Go to the grocery store
Go to home depot
Go to the gym
do to 10k training team
Work in the yard
Get some good study time in
Reorganize my office/clean my office.


What will probably happen is about half that list and play video games

if i remember what i'm supposed to do tomorrow i'll let you know

Comments

Popular Posts