And my season starts again

SO after last years NPC competition and feed back i'e decided to up my cardio to help lean me out a little.  It's worked some my thighs/problem area is starting to go away.  My only issue is when do i want to do my next show.

I want to be in peak condition.  I was not in peak condition my last show.  I looked good but i wasn't on par with the rest of the competitors.  This year i want to be.  In order to do that i have to adjust my eating and working out schedule.  This will get infinitely easier as  the weeks go by but every once in a while i'll have to just admit i'm gonna have a bad day... and it's ok.


I think that's the hardest thing right now.  I like to eat.  I like Soda, i like pizza and i don't like to have to find alternatives.  But with the sport of Figure competing and Body building you have to not only workout but eat right.  That's part of the challenge.  When i do eat the way i'm supposed to eat i see results but it's a mental thing.

This time i'm gonna do what i need to do.  I want to place or at least be #6.  I want to be in the conversation.

SO!

This time around  I'm doing Cardio right now till i get to the weight i want 5 days a week
Body Attack on Mondays, Body Step on Tuesdays, Running on Wednesday, my Class on Thursday and 10k Training Team on Saturday.

Then i'm doing lifting in the morning, still too many people at the gym in the evenings so Tuesday, Wed, and Thursday/Friday are lifting days.

Saturday is bodyflow and a full body circuit.

with Sunday and some Fridays as my rest day.

I am picking up my materials for the ACE certification test today so i'll have to fit studying in during the week and on Saturdays.  Also on Sundays now that Football season is over. It's so vital i pass this certification test and get this part time job at Gold's for my own well being and for my pocket book.  I need to have that part time job right now as i become debt free but i want to have a part time job i want to be at and not just there cause i want the paycheck which was the problem with Patient First.  I'm tired of having to budget so hard but i know that #1 i'll soon have some breathing room and #2 being debt free is gonna be the best feeling in the world.

NOW!  To start the work.


#therecanonlybeone
#cantquitwontquit

Comments

Popular Posts