post show analysis and tweaking

SO Cutler Classic Richmond is over.

according to the judges sheets i saw i was ranked 8 or 9th in my Group. Which is GREAT! i was in the top ten and I wasn't DEAD LAST like last time.  I have to wait for more direct feed back and my pictures but what I heard from the judges was my thighs and butt need to be leaner to see the muscle definition.  That i knew would be my problem.  One of the judges was a judge my last show and did mention that i had leaned out quite a bit from last time.  Made me feel great!  SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO what does that mean?

It means more cardio and more focus on building muscle in my legs and maintaining my arms and shoulders.

I am starting a new plan via bodybuilding.com but i honestly think i'm going to do one of two things.

#1 follow the bodybuilding.com plan.  the plan takes me right up to Nov 1st which is the week of my next big show.  I plan to do my cardio in the morning, running my 3-5 miles on robious daily then do the work out plan in the evening around 8/9 at night. still doing my body step class on Tuesday and my bodyflow class on Saturday.

#2 My own plan.  This plan involves me doing my cardio in the morning, running my 3-5 miles on robious daily with one long run a week at a new route.  Then doing TRX at home 5 days a week.  Still doing my body step class on Tuesday and my bodyflow class on Saturday followed by a round of swimming in the pool or being in the sauna doing some more yoga.

#3 would be doing some combination of plan #1 or #2

As for the eating plan.  I'm gonna have sweet potatoes from my yard this weekend sooooooooooooooooooooooo food combos will be the following:

Chicken
Fish- fresh market fish
Brown rice
Sweet potatoes
green beans/brussel sprouts

i'm gonna keep it lean, with my burrito cheat on Saturdays.

I'm gonna try and keep my calorie burn to 500 a day and see what happens.

With a renewed focus on my legs and butt i wonder what i'll look like by Nov 8th.

#thisismydesign

Comments

Popular Posts