difficult decisions

It is so difficult to decide that you can't compete in something you think you could.  But i Just can't be ready in time for the Cutler Classic in Maryland Nov 8th.

I have had problems motivating myself with training, but not only that.  I just can't afford it right now.

Lots of great things are finally happening with my Group Exercise Part time career.  I finally got hired at Gold's!
With the new Crunch opening soon I will be able to do my TRX thing more.  Of course with these hiring comes trainings.  I'm going to the TRX Trainers Summit the weekend of a Competition that would have been close by and much cheaper. Nov 1st i'm going to Denver to visit family and see my Broncos play.
Nov 8th would have been the competition but I also have two trainings in Nov, the marathon and i'll be heading out of country on Vacation.  I just can't get it all in

Also I just can't focus.  My eating is off, and my routine is off.  Strange how now that I have my regular schedule back I can't get focused on my workouts.  UGH  Saving the 200$ in entry fees not to mention hotel and food for the Cutler Classic is best especially since i won't be at my best.

I hate not being able to compete but I know what I need to do and I'll do more competitions in 2016.

I just can't do it right now.


What I can do right now is Lean out and rebuild my legs. I can use this time to get my eating routine right and get down to the measurements I want and the look I want.  So it's not too much of a loss. Something tells me if I push myself I will not end up with the results I wanted and will still be just outside of the goal I wanted.

Taking a step back and reevaluating after the Cutler in August.  I have Leg work to do and I want to be competitive.  I can be competitive, I was shown that with my placing in August.  I need to refocus my work and in 2016 I'll be ready to compete at the level I want to compete at.  But right now, I'm adding stress to myself when I shouldn't.

Comments

Popular Posts