Almost back on schedule

Ok with Teaching in the mornings during my usual gym times I haven't been able to get my lifting routine back on track yet.

I'm gonna hit up the gym tonight to practice my Les Mills Body Attack moves i'm having trouble with.  I need to sit in front of a mirror and do flicks, lunges, arm lines and squats till they are perfect.
I bought some KT Tape cause my foot is having issues.  I haven't done things like Body attack, CX Worx, more than once a week and between practicing and teaching i'm doing it around 4.  That's a lot already but when you are already slightly compromised from old injuries 4 times a week is a lot.  So i'm KT taping.  I need to also start back with my running.  I will be a 10k run coach again, and i need to get my times down.  My goals are to be closer to 2 hours on my half and under an hour on my 10k time.  I need to get my times to a consistent 9 min mile by shamrock.  That's my first goal then i need to get everything else in line..  I need at least two days a week for running.  Either Wednesday or Thursday morning.  I'm thinking Thursday and Saturday morning.  I may add Sunday morning depending on how I feel now that my church meetings moved to the afternoon. I want to start dropping weight, so I have been slowly weaning myself off the fast food and cheats.  It is really hard cause junk food tastes so good, but with Football season winding up, it will be easier to not get lured into pizza and chicken wings and ginger beer on sundays.

So my schedule for those who follow such things is as follows

Monday: teach TRX/Tread and shed in the AM.  Practice Lesmills routine/lift evening
Tuesday: Teach Chisel and bosu in the AM.  Teach Les Mills Body attack in the evening
Wednesday: Lift in the am. Teach TRX an Tread and shed in the evening
Thursday: Run in the Am.  Practice Les mills in the evening/Lift
Friday:  Teach TRX/Tread and shed in the AM.  Teach Les Mills Body Attack and CX worx in the evening.
Saturday:  Run in the AM/ Body Flow/Lift
Sunday: Run in the AM/Rest

Packed so far I'll see how it goes, how I stick to this.  If I stick to this and my eating plan the weight will come off.  My goal weight this competition season is 110.  I did 115 last competition season but I felt I still had too much body fat on me.  I'll see how I look when I get back down to 115 with this new regime.  It's definitely more cardio focused so i feel i'll lose the body fat i want, i just need to balance it with the right amount of lifting so i don't lose the muscle mass.
Body building is such a delicate balance of eating, lifts and cardio. It's definitely a sport of dedication and commitment.  But seeing where you can push your body is amazing.  This time i'll actually be stronger and more fit, instead of just looking like i'm more fit and strong.

Let's see what happens this year.

Comments

Popular Posts