ugh

SO, I didn't pass with flying colors my first filming of Body Attack.  I had a feeling i wasn't going to after a few rewatches of my video.  I just have trouble with some of the moves.  They gave good feedback and i'll re-film. I just wanted to be done so i could focus on learning the new CX worx and full the new body attack 91 for my classes.  i'll have plenty of time though for that.  The Autonomy i have for my classes i can mix and match and no one knows.

Sometimes i think i've bitten off more than i can chew, then i shake off that thought and drink another pepsi.  I still haven't opened the letter from NPC i got most likely it's a show.  I want to see some movement in the scale first.  those first few pounds off then I'll see when this show is.  it's going to be an interesting year, lets see what happens.

Goals for the year:

Top 5 at my next competition

drop times in half and 10k

get all my certifications secured

Save money and pay off some more debts.

Comments

Popular Posts