Jan 4th, First day of a busy month/winter season

SO! it's the first monday of Jan.  My my group exercise class schedule is as follows


Monday 6:15-645a for TRX at Glenside Crunch
Monday 7-7:30a for Tread and Shed at Glenside Crunch
Tuesday 5:45-6:15a Chisel at Glenside Crunch
Tuesday 6:15-6:45a Bosu Bootcamp at Glenside Crunch
Tuesday 5:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m. Body Attack at Gold's Gym Laburnum
Wednesday 5-5:30p Tread and Shed at West End Crunch
Wednesday 5:30-6p TRX at West End Crunch
Friday 6:15-645a for TRX at Glenside Crunch
Friday 7-7:30a for Tread and Shed at Glenside Crunch
Friday 5:15-5:45p Body Attack Express at Gold's Gym Swift Creek
Friday 5:45-6:15p Cx Worx at Gold's Gym Swift Creek

So my cardio is covered :0)

I also am a 10k run coach this year again! I am signing up for the Dolphin Challenge again 3 rock n roll half marathons, the Patrick Henry half and the Richmond half this year.

I'm starting my cut today, so i can be ready by April for my first Fitness competition of the year.  My goal is Three.  Realistically it will be two with the last one being the Cutler Classic here in Richmond last weekend of August.

It's gonna be a fit 2016.  I plan to be in the best shape of my life this year., I also plan to be in a better place financially with less debt now that i have a part time job i like.  Nothing like getting paid to be at the gym, especially when you were gonna be there ANYWAY!

I promise to blog more this year.  I know i fell off the wagon after my competitions, but i plan to do better this year.  I plan to at least have a blog a week if not two.  But i'm shooting for one a week, more is a bonus.  But you will actually get two today so hold on, second one is coming



Comments

Popular Posts