insurance is awesome, and other things

So i've learned having insurance is the best thing ever.  So on the way to getting new tires, i popped a chick in the back of her car.  She was all shaky but i was like nothing bad with the car i'm good here's my info.   So i may have my insurance go up, but this is my first "accident" and i got away with NO actual damage to my car.

Then the next day my water heater dies, and starts drowning my basement in tears.  After a sleepless night i got a hose that fit and drained that sucker.

Then Sunday Broncos won and are going to the super bowl.  I was a shaky leaf the last 15 mins of the game.  So proud of my boys

My power steering keeps going in and out so i'll need to get that replaced but i have an appt to deal with recalls on my car soooooooooooooooooooo getting that checked out then.

All in all the year is starting out strange as all get out, but i am getting it done.  now if i can figure out when i get paid from Gold's that would be SWELL.  It's like they sneak money in my account which is fine, but i'd like a set schedule lol

 Took my pre cut pictures yesterday.  This years goal is top five and i have work to do.  With the Super Bowl coming up as my big cheat the rest of the time i need to be good and stick to my eating plan.  I need two weeks to make it a habit, but with the snow storm and all the issues i will admit to stress eating.  It's easier to order pizza than cook the scallops and green beans.  Plus i think i'm addicted to the crab rangoon from the new chinese place across the street. :)

ill be able to have it again, just not right now.

Comments

Popular Posts