budgets suck but benefits

so i have been working on being pretty much debt free aside from mortgage and student loans last year or so.  I am nearing the end and with my student loan consolidated and reduced it's pretty much on track

So what's left to do?

Well i need to pay off my cruise, then I need to decide on 2017.  I plan to vacation, but it won't be cruise.  I'm thinking of a week in Vegas, my fav place ever, around rock n roll marathon time.  So i'm considering getting the tourpass and doing runcations next year.   I just have to decide WHERE!  I have so many choices with the tourpass and all the medals i could get, yes i'm greedy.  Then i wanted to do a week at broncos training camp.  It all depends on what happens with my co worker when she gets back from having her kid.  In January i plan to cut my Wednesday Crunch classes. I am getting bored with it.  3 days a week will be fine with me at crunch and three days at Gold's.  Plus i could maybe get back to my run clubbing Wednesday evenings.  Either way that's how i plan to have my vacations next year

I also plan to do some more competitions.  I hope to qualify for a national show next year in either figure or Bikini.  I want to do 3-4 shows next year i have to perfect my craft.

I say all this because also next year i want to finally get my motorcycle license and get my suzuki burgman 400. I need to keep my car for a while more.  It's a toyota so i know i just need to get regular oil changes BUT, if i can reduce the miles per week i'd like to do that.  So that's where getting that highway sized scooter comes in.  the 400 is just right for me, goes highway speeds, i can flat foot it and is good on gas.  I could probably take my burgman on long days of teaching and work and reduce the driving of my car to 1-2 days a week or when it rains.  It will cost less to fill up and i miss my scooter.    it looks like around 2500 for the one i want.  Since i have all my gear still i just need the bike and license.  I plan to get the license in the spring and the bike beginning of summer.  So budgetting for that purchase, means the belts are tightened with an eye on the prize.


Comments

Popular Posts