MAPPING OUT A PRESENTATION but a moment to reflect on if i should


So i'm mapping out a presentation i was hoping to be able to give regarding coaching and cueing in group fitness classes.

But as i parred down the material, I realized that all this work could possibly be for not.  Something tells me when i submit this, it will get pushed to the wayside like so many other suggestions.  Then somehow this same information will be bastardized and reappear later.

I know it's happened before to me when i suggest  ideas.  I'll see them reappear after being rejected with someone else's name on them.

Most people don't know i keep everything and if i wanted to i could totally get them for all their worth, but most of the time i'm just disappointed.  You couldn't just give me the credit, you had to down play me and then re-purpose it for yourself.

I learned from Momma Whitney, ALWAYS HAVE RECEIPTS

but i feel this is important so i keep on keeping on and hope that what i present for inclusion will not be overlooked, taken for granted, or rejected then re-purposed under someone else's credentials

Oh well  #thisismydesign

Comments

Popular Posts