4 weeks out

4 weeks out and this weekend i'm gonna go to a posing clinic so i can figure out what i'm doing wrong.

For the Blue Ridge Classic i'm just doing Novice and Masters.  I will pick back up to doing open class when my body is 100% where i want it to be either figure or bikini.

During my off season, i will enjoy pizza on football days and regular soda, but i will really focus on cutting the body fat. I will start lifting heavier and clean bulking.  I'll have my cheats land on football days but still not go whole hog crazy.  still do meal prep, still track my food.  Still work out at my current clip but really focus on building my back and shoulders and legs.  That's my goal for the off season, back, shoulders, and legs.  working on posing will always be a thing i need to do but getting leaner and building the muscle i need is a necessity.  I want to see what i can look like with concerted effort and focus on certain parts of my body.  But yeah... pizza needs to come back in my life... as well as pepsi lol

But i decided that being in Open competitions when i wasn't 100% at my best was counter productive.  I'll always be in the bottom cause my bottom isn't there yet (pun intended) and my posing isn't there.  So this last one i'll put my self in a less competitive but good building point class so i can end the season on a high note.  Then reset and get back into the training groove.

I want to push my limits and see where i can go.  i got to put in the effort to see the results.  I'm doing that now i just need to focus it appropriately


#thisismydesign

Comments

Popular Posts