posing clinics work

SOOOOOOOOOOOO, i was like i'm gonna go to the posing clinic cause I obviously don't know how to pose.  I was right, I didn't know how to pose for my body type and now... YOU ALL BETTER WATCH OUT

so AFTER REALIZING  i had lost a lot of inches if not weight from the last time i tried on these short shorts i planned on wearing and being there already so unable to change i acted like i'd never ever competed before and listened and asked questions.  There were girls who felt they were cute i heard the high school snickers and giggles when i came in, softer, but still to standard 3 weeks out from blue ridge.  The coach of the high schoolish girls side eyed me and whispered to her team they side eyed me.  And one even had the gall to say so i could hear, "She's probably not competing this year."

So when Gary Udit, the man in charge of the mid Atlantic shows said that they had made a mistake in recent years by not sticking to the NPC standard for bikini.  That going for a harder look instead of the softer wasn't what bikini is about.  That our division is the marketing tool used to grab people in to our sport because they could be like us.  Then he pointed to me MEEE and was like more like her look.  Those girls and their coach looked at each other and all I could do was sit there smug in my smugness as they sat side-eyeing me out of jealousy.

After getting adjusted a few times i realized that my front pose was all wrong, i needed to be side on to the judges not straight forward, it didn't show my abs and side leg lines.  They fixed my stance helped me with transitions and walks and how to pop my hip back and alternate stances for the comparison line.    Afterwards they told me to practice my new stance.  Focus on firming up things, Bikini was absent of jiggle, and not heavy on muscle.  I was good with my muscularity but just lean it up a little in my thighs, till then pop that hip back and bring attention to my butt which is the big draw of Bikini and i have plenty of.

I left on cloud nine, I couldn't have thought of a better way to spend 3 hours and $ to help me with my sport of choice.  I now know i can do this in Bikini, I can win in bikini, I don't need to move up to figure.  Posing is the key as i continue to get where i feel comfortable and I have less to fix than i thought.

Comments

Popular Posts