Super Bowl Sunday

So last season my boy, Peyton Manning came back to football after having four neck surgeries, missing a year and getting dropped by the Colts.  Watching and seeing where he landed was the biggest worry cause as a Manning fan I was gonna follow my QB.  So when he landed in Denver i was skeptical at first.  I mean they had Tim Tebow the year before.  I did some research and I decided it wasn't a bad team.  Last year they let me down, Rahim Moore has been on my short list ever since along with the rest of the Denver Defense.

This year started off right, with 7 touchdowns on the Raven's leaving Flacco looking sad


So I perfected my watching rituals without Derby to interfere too much (except for Tourney being during the only watchable game in person for 2013).


After my teams first loss to the Colts cause of Ronnie Hillman, now also on my short list, I started watching the first half of the games and making sure my Defense did what they were supposed to and Eric Decker didn't drop anymore touchdown, douche.

Keeping up my rituals made sure that i did my part for my team.  Wearing my jersey or a Broncos shirt, wearing my blue underwear, if i had to go out on game day wearing my broncos hat, gloves and hoodie. and most importantly the Broncos orange and blue converse i just happened to have in my closet.  Watching in the basement on the big screen.  Now I've done my part to ensure my boys are on the right foot, and feelign the karmic love from Richmond VA, now they have to take it from here.  So for my defense:  DRC, Phillips and Pot Roast?  YOU BETTA WORK!
Peyton and my boys on Offense do work and protect my boy PFM#18!
Get my boy that ring and get Champ that ring they deserve it.

Plus he's protected by the illuminati



Comments

Popular Posts