Health expo

So after getting smacked in the face numerous times and elbowed in the boob a few more I decided to get up. Walking the dogs let me know that I will be running a little later this after noon when it warms up so it is time for me to do my other plan for the day: health expo. It is included in my registration for the monument avenue 10k I am doing in March. Of course if you knew my plans for the rest of the day: making pastries and eating pizzas as I game the day away and knit to bootleg you may say it is a bit contradictory.  I am going out of curiosity I want to see what is there and what they have to offer. The last health expo was just a big store where I could buy cool running clothes or Herbalife like products. I bought food and registered for my last spring race, I don't have frivolous income to spend on running clothes and gadgets this time.  I would like to see if they have glucose testing or cholesterol testing, even flu vaccines offered or if it is yet another big shopping experience. Time will tell but first I need to put on pants/leggings so I don't show up looking Walmart in my Grinch pj's. And I need to remember to get bread yeast for my pastries later.

Comments

Popular Posts