sickness can really throw things off.

first off try this recipe

http://www.bettycrocker.com/how-to/tipslibrary/tools-equipment/one-pot-slow-cooker-sausage-and-kale-stew

I modified it by not mashing the potatoes and just cutting them up and adding dark kidney beans WALA~!  I have damaciaj knock off panea kale, bean and turkey sausage soup.


SO since last wednesday i have been DOWNED by a Sinus infection.  Cause i don't wanna go to patient first or my docs i self medicated cause you know i'm healthy and stuff most of the time right.  AFTER about 4 sleepless nights and saline nasal washes, sudafed pressure and pain and allegra I have to say BAM I am almost done with it.  NO cough, and no nasal drip.  HOWEVER, because of my inability to breathe or function normally the most exercise I have gotten the last few days has been walking up and down the stairs.

It's the beginning of a new week and i have 13 days of prep left to get my self set for a good time in my first race a 10k  Feb 23rd which ends at the wine festival :0).  My issue is Now how to play catch up and getting my appetite back.  this sickness has totally wiped it out, i'm hoping it didn't kill my tapeworm bob who has been coexisting with me for years(i kid) which would explain my lack of appetite and if so RIP Bob.

I will start back with my routine tomorrow since i have a date planned tonight, but if my appetite doesn't come back, i guess i'll be back at square one with putting on the weight I want but then again maybe i can finally get these legs as defined as i want them to be in the quad area.  Time will tell. I'll have to eventually post measurements and stuff on here.  Maybe i'll do that in March after this month is over.  Being sick just throws off all your plans... ALL OF THEM

Comments

Popular Posts