1 hour 15 and oddness

So the exact same time as last time i ran a 10k, 1 hour 15 my goal for my half in two weeks cut that time to 1 hour 10 mins.  However, i had a strange occurrence at around mile 3.7 my lower leg on my right side went COMPLETELY NUMB.  I'm certain this has to do with my ongoing battle with treating my permanent nerve damage in my right knee but the fact that the numbness moved to my lower leg not only disturbed me but slowed me down right when i was feeling the rhythm of the run.  Thankfully i have an appointment with my physical therapist.

I also came across my first time of seeing runner diarrhea in a porta potty it totally made me not wanna pee so that was good.  I need to make sure if i need to pee, pee before or within the first 2 miles after that... hold it.  Cause no... just no.

Updates from the doc in my next blog

Comments

Popular Posts