goals for the next two weeks.

My goals for the next two weeks are as follows

Make Bayonetta guns

Find ribbon for hair and buy Bayonetta wig

Find Wonder woman accessories

Find Silver Boots

Stretch my hair out some

Work mostly on legs and cardio


The Last one is most important.  My Legs are my problem areas for this competition in Oct.  I look at my upper body and i'm ready i look at my thighs i see problem.  My definition isn't there from the mid to upper thigh.  They just look BIG not defined. So for the next two weeks it's legs day at the gym and  cardio to cut I will still do arms but mostly now to maintain what i have not to build more.  For my Legs it's all out heavy lifting for you.  I hope it makes a difference.

My Diet change has made a difference in ... SURPRISE my upper body and abs.  Cutting has helped those muscles define more but my hips and thighs they are resistant.  Just means it needs more work.

I will be walking funny for two weeks i apologize in advance.

Comments

Popular Posts